On Wed 11/12, Uptown Gallery < mur...@uptowngallery.org > wrote:
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Agfa conversion

Hello:
I recently acquired an Agfa Ventura 69 (6x9 format). No light leaks, at least
with 125 speed film and a flashlight inside it.Lens/shutter have been CLA'ed.

<snip>

Murray, I like to use the shutters from these old folders, especially if they
have a B(ulb) or T(ime) setting. It's much easier to just remove the lenses &
replace them with a piece of brass shim with a pinhole drilled into it. I can
send you pics of a couple I've converted, if you'd like. The upside is you can
always put the lenses back in & give the camera to someone who wants a
medium-format with a traditional lens.

John Moore
Ramona, CA

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.