Melissa wrote:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mel and I have been
involved in photography since i was very young, stealing my dad's old SLR to
take pictures of everything. I am constanly looking for new creative outlets in
the photographic field, which brought me to pinhole photography. I am very much
a newbie when it comes to pinhole work, having just made my first camera last
weekend. I am very excited about the creative possibilities it has to offer! I
can't wait to learn more. And I'm so happy I found this list! Thank you :-)
Mel
Welcome to the club,
taco