-----Mensagem original-----
        De: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ??????? em nome de Colin Talcroft
        Enviada: ter 10/14/2003 02H05m
        Para: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
        Assunto: [pinhole-discussion] PS4 (and sepia toner question)

        I'd be interested in participating in a swap, having
        not done so before, but would want to know what I'm
        getting into before committing. Is it possible for us
        to decide first what the theme is (if any) and how
        many people will be involved? In other words, I'd be
        interested only in participating if the group was
        small enough that I could be sure I would have enough
        time to get prints out.

        I'm also interested in participating in this swap, but i have the same
question as Colin Talcroft.

        Mário Pires

        http://www.retorta.net

<<winmail.dat>>