greetings all,

i've been lurking for a couple of weeks and would like to introduce myself.

my love of pinhole photography began earlier this year when a friend gave me
a snapdragon 4 x 5 pinhole camera and a polaroid back for my birthday. i was
frustrated with my early attempts but my camera and i came to an understand
at burning man when i shot a series of portraits
(http://www.harrumph.com/burningman/2003/pinhole/). i've recently increased
my collection with a zero image 4 x 5 multi format and we're coming to terms
as well (http://www.hchamp.com/092203.shtml).

otherwise, i toil by day in san francisco to support my growing polaroid
film habit.

heather

mirrorproject.com | hchamp.com
"if i could tell a story in words, i wouldn't need to lug a camera" - lewis
hine