From:  [mailto: bendur...@aol.com]
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:39:02 -0400
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Green filter question

Hi everybody.<br>I was wondering, I have bought an old conwy Box camera that I
am going to fit a zone plate onto, it comes with a green filter I was wondering
what happens if I use this with infrared film? does anyone have an
 to the list as PLAIN TEXT only - no HTML <br>Pinhole-Discussion mailing
list<br>Pinhole-Discussion@p at ???????<br>unsubscribe or change your account
at<br>http://www.???????/discussion/<br>

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.