Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance for posting this non-pinhole information to the list, but many of you contact me through the Pinhole Visions site at various times. I will soon be changing how my email is processed at p at ??????? in order to reduce the amount of spam I now receive (hundreds of emails per day!).

Please note that the only email address that will get through to me personally is:

        gregg@p at ???????

This change doesn't affect email sent to "news" or "directory" and similar addresses at p at ???????, ???????, or pinholeday.org. And of course this list will continue to work the same way it does now. This only affects email sent to gregg.kemp or gkemp or webmaster or any other alias I may have used in my past at p at ??????? or ???????.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend!

- Gregg

Pinhole Visions at http://www.???????
The Art of Pinhole Photography