Callum wrote:
> im also using polaroid t 52 with this camera
>
>  great pix but they do come out of the sleeeve a bit messy and are
> prone to dust particularly before they are coated
>
> i need a way of keeping them apart and safe until i get back to the
> house/ car or somewhere i can lay them out to dry

You can do what I do with Type 55P/N.  Don't process it in the field.

Push the sleeve back into the holder, making sure it is seated.  Then
press the button that is normally pushed by the lever (but leave the
lever at the L position) and pull the packet out.  It takes some
practice and you may ruin a few sheets.  One method that seems more
sucessful is to hold the 545 in both hands and start the packet out by
pushing it up with your thumbs while pressing the button.

If you must see the image while still in the field this won't work for
you.

--
Brian Reynolds                  | "But in the new approach, as you know,
reyno...@panix.com              |  the important thing is to understand