Hi,
I currently do 8x12cm pinholes and scan the paper
negatives with a flat scanner (not high quality
scanner,but it does the job) at 300dpi 100-200%. Then
I sent it to a lab to digitally print them (I
previously make some kind of sepia tone with
Photoshop).
Sometimes I shoot film. I just cut 120 film (one or
two pieces for each photo). I also scann those film
negatives in the same scanner. As I have no
transparency adapter, I just hang a lamp over the
negative, and put a plain paper between the neg and
the light, so it helps to difusse the lamp light, and
also this avoids the scanner to scan the lamp itself.
This also gives the final photo an old "touch" as the
texture of the paper is also diffusely scanned through
the negative. I like that effect. If you have a
portable light table (those small ones, for slide
viewing), you can also use it. The light is more
homogeneous, and as the light table has its own
diffuser, you don't need to worry about it.
For 35mm pinholes, I found them small enough to be
scanned this way. In this case, I just print it as a
regular photo, and then, if I need to make some
corrections, I scan the photo itself.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Marcelo