From: James Tittle [mailto: thetitt...@yahoo.com]
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:03:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] pinhole scans

Hi I am new to this list and to pinhole photography. I<br>love it! i see a lot
of film pinholes on the sites and<br>I wonder if people are scanning these in
or printing<br>them and then scaniing in the print. Because if they<br>are
scanning something larger than 35mm they must have<br>some bucks--is this the
case or do most people<br>probably scan paper negatives? Any ideas? Thanks.
SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design
 to the list as PLAIN TEXT only - no HTML <br>Pinhole-Discussion mailing
list<br>Pinhole-Discussion@p at ???????<br>unsubscribe or change your account
at<br>http://www.???????/discussion/<br>

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.