I have a Polaroid Land Camera that I took off the lense housing and replaced
it with a board to size fitted with a pinhole in the middle.  It is one of
the older Memory Maker versoins of the land camera.

The first few pictures I took with it were fine using the newer Fuji FP-100c
film, but when I was using it yesterday, every picture I attempted came out
brown and the negative side was black.  I am curious, as I have not really
worked with polaroid type pinhole very much, nor polaroid in itself that
much, either, whether or not the film is messed up or if I am just not
exposing for the correct amount of time?  This is daylight film at ISO 100
and color.

Any suggestions would be apprectiated.

Eric