I was thinking recently about the idea of a funnel shaped pinhole camera, in
regards to a modification to a tube one.  Such as when you have a tube
camera with the pinhole at the end of the tube you can get 360 degrees of
view, or 720 with a hole at each end, why not make one that is shaped as a
funnel with the hole being at the end where the film is at its widest area
(opposite the narrow end of the funnel.

I figured this would make some interesting distortion effects on the picture
and compensate for loss of light at the narrow end.  I have not actually
built a test one yet, but was curious if anyone else had done so and what
where the results if you have?

Just curious to see how it would all turn out.  And considering the nature
of its design, I would most likely only use it with print film instead of a
negative.  Any comments?

Aeryck