--- stephen <ifstep...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hi phillip
> curious to know what are you using to create the
> pinhole?
> or do you know the approx f/stop?

I use squares of aluminum cut out of old pop cans or
disposable baking pans, and a pinhole "drill" made of
a needle stuck in a pencil eraser.  I spin the needle
in the aluminum until the point just goes through,
then sand the opposide side a little and drill from
that side a couple of turns.  After  doing this
drill/sand routine 2-3 times, I usually have a nice
clean round hole.  For 35mm I only get the point of
the needle through, not the body of the needle,
because I want a small hole.

For these cameras, I don't worry about what f-stop
I've really got: I just try them.  With print film
(lots of lattitude) and my exposure chart, I rarely
see unprintable pictures: a first time pinholer I gave
one of my cameras & instructions to on world pinhole
day got a whole roll of printable pictures!

-- PA