MARK POWER wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, how much did your camera cost?  Going by
past experience, I suspect it's not cheap.  I've often found cyan
tingeing a problem with Polaroid film.  As for brass shim, I've used
ordinary tin foil and had excellent results.  Cheaper than brass and in
keeping with the spirit of pinhole improv!
Regards,
Mark in the UK

Total cost was astronomical :-) The camera was $99 in freestylephoto, only way they shipped international was by fedex +$72 and as it came outside EU +$35 taxes. I couldn't find anybody selling it in the EU. I'm thinking now of using just the film holder and for that purpose, as used polaroid 405 holder I saw here in Finland was 220€ and as I ordered film and other things, the total shipping per item isn't too bad. That gives me another question: What's the speed in ISO of aph ortho film? Diluted Neutol should be ok for continuous tone, but what is the dilution and developing time approximately?

thanks

-matti