Matti,

Take a look at a page I just put up to show a tripod mount I made:
http://www.speakeasy.org/~jlmoore/pinshot.htm
This also shows an Agfa Shur Shot that I convert to "The Johnderosa PinShot",
but I haven't put up all the info.

As for the bluish cast- I usually use a light yellow filter behind the pinhole.
You can go lo-tech & just use a piece of yellow cellophane, the kind usually
used to package easter baskets, or you can get the actual filter material. I've
used old Kodak Series V or VI glass filters, only because I bought a box of
these at a garage sale!

By the way- I've also been converting Polaroid pack cameras to pinhole for
about half the price. Of course, I don't include brand-new 669 film- I only
have some slightly-out-of-date 679 (color) or 667 (b&w 3000!). But, the cameras
work a heck of a lot better than the Polaroid kit & they're more solid. Some
even have tripod adapters built in! Let me know if you're interested- I'll send
you some more info.

John Moore
Ramona, CA

 --- On Wed 05/07, Matti Koskinen < mjkos...@koti.soon.fi > wrote:

hi all,

today I received my Polaroid pinhole kit and sort of managed to put it
together. The tripod mount sucks, first of all in the package was so little bit
of sponge tape that it never held the camera, I bought some more, but still the
tripod mount is unusable. Here's so windy that the camera moves so much, that
the pictures I finally got, are all too bad. I'd like to know how others have
got the tripod mount rigid?

<snip>

Then after getting the film loaded correctly, the photos are very
bluish. They look otherwise ok (exposure) but colors are badly off.
Polaroid says long exposures may cause this, but mine were about 5 secs  all
and development 1 minute.

All information urgently needed.

TIA

-matti