Hi all,

I've been experimenting with a Santa Barbara camera and Polaroid 545 back
with B&W (72) film for about 6 months now (my first pinhole camera, besides
an oatmeal can).  I've heard that color Polaroid film shifts a lot.   So
instead of going that route, I thought about either buying or making a body
cap for my 35mm Nikon F2.  Can anyone recommend a good color film to start
with. Is there a color shift with 35mm like there is with Polaroid film?
What about the reciprocity?  Better or worse than Polaroid film?  Does using
the pinhole effect the processing (I wouldn't think so, but I thought I'd
ask)?

Thanks in advance.

Jason Russell
WISH-TV
Indianapolis, IN

One in the same right now...
http://www.jason.russell.name/
http://www.mafiainc.biz/

"If you go any faster we're gonna travel back through time."