I've done this extensively in workshops and can send you a handout I use
for disposable cameras if you wish. some brands work better than others
because they can take a normal 35mm cassette, others use a cassette that
has a castellated or splined spool top. A nylon quarter-20 nut epoxied to
the bottom of the camera can be a tripod socket and some students have made
foam-core sliding shutters though black tape works as well.

I love the so-called disposable cameras. Let me know if you want the
handout and I'll get it to you (and anyone else who might want it) this
weekend. Right now I'm closing in a deadline getting an editorial memo to a
guy who was CEO and Chairman of a 40 billion dollar company and whose
honesty and integrity could make one believe in big business again. Cheers,

Howard Wells

I've
> searched the archives to not much avail.
>
> Has anyone done this? Are there websites with diagrams et cetera?
>
> I plan to run a small pinhole workshop on pinhole day again this year.
Last