Hi -

I have a Graflex/Graphic 3X4 Ground Glass Back that I'm selling for parts
on EBay.   It looks unused, and came as part of a Polaroid Focus panel for
a Graflok back.  (I'm guessing that this was to allow you to correct for
the Polaroid's different back-focus distance.)   I'm going to use the
mounting block for a Polaroid pinhole camera, but don't need the GG.  It
has no mounting hardware, but is the same molded metal frame, so that could
be added if you need it.

If you're interested, take a look at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15247&item=2916360061

I'm also selling a Spectra Combi 500 Incident light meter, the model that
lit a thousand movies.

thanks,
Heller