I don't know german, so I found a web page that would
(roughly) translate the text on that page:

The big camera illustrated below searches for a new
home. The device served as a process camera for
tickets(maps) and aerial photographs. The film size
lies with about 1 m x 1 m, the normal focal length is
90 cm. The optical bank(bench) has in length of
approx. 8-10m. Now she should be scrapped. Beauty
would be naturally a place in a technical or
photographic museum. Should somebody have a use for
this camera, please announce to me:
uwe/engler@englers-welt/de

http://www.englers-welt.de/grosskamera/grosskamera.html