On 29 Jan 2003, at 10:11, CRABBE Heidi S wrote:

> Just got a couple of Nikon D100 digital cameras at work and wanted to
> have a go at doing some digital pinholes.
> Can anyone give me any tips about how to go about it?

A friend of mine and I just did this last night. We:
(1) drilled a hole in the 'lenscap' (one you can use to
     protect the camera when no lens is installed.)
(2) Drilled the smallest hole we could in a aluminum
     from a soft-drink can.
(3) Taped the pinhole metal over the lens cap hole.

The automatic features don't work without a lens.
We chose a film speed of 1600 and tried manual
exposure times of 3-8 seconds (for a cloudy day).
It worked just fine. We also tried some manual flash
settings and got excellent close-up pinholes

Have fun!
Gary Nored