I live in Michigan - plumbing supply folks say they don't carry ABS because
plumbing code in this state does not require it...can be special-ordered,
but that would mean a full box or other minimum amount.

Apparently Indiana uses it. An architect in town here said I might be able
to find other users in-state, like maybe roof or landscape drainage, but he
started thinking concrete was more likely, or with holes.

Those of you who have sources...how large a diameter have you seen, and what
about caps?

I saw a 16x20 Unicolor tube in an unopened box today for $75 but a roof leak
and possibly photo chemicals had gottenteh box wet. It wasn't a particularly
great deal so I didn't 'need' it.

Murray

---