> In case you haven't visited the Pinhole Visions website recently, and
> seen the new category "Buy/Sell/Trade,

Actually, if you haven't visited www.??????? lately, you've
missed new and improved navigating and GREAT conversations. Gregg Kemp is a
master at our website.
At http://www.???????/forum/index.php you have:
>General Pinhole Discussion
General topics
> Upload Gallery
A place to post your pinhole photographs for feedback or other discussion.
> Getting Started
For beginners wanting to learn about getting started in pinhole photography,
and those who can help them.
> Making Cameras and Pinholes
Tips, experiences, and questions about making pinhole cameras. A moderator
is needed for this forum
> Buy/sell/trade
A place to list pinhole photography items you are looking for, or to sell or
swap with someone.

If you don't have a website, the UPLOAD GALLERY is the perfect place to show
new images and receive comments and helpful criticism.
And wait until you see what the Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day Team is
cooking up for the gallery this year! It's so much fun, it's AWESOME!!! Then
there's this pop-up screen that....
Well, suffice it to say, as of my sending this message, there are only 61
days, 21 hours and 45 minutes to go...Get ready.
Rosanne