Guillermo,

I also have been through a lot of calculations like this, however, for
reciprocity corrections for photo paper
emulsions I resort to a table that I have gleaned from several sources and
tweaked from experience over the
years.  (As I am sure most of you know, reciprocity departure for paper
emulsions is much less severe than for
film emulsions.)

The one possible flaw in your analysis below is that the K8 filter has a
correction factor of 2, or 1 f/stop, for
panchromatic film.  For photo paper it will be something else, probably close
to that for orthochromatic film, or
about 1 1/3 f/stops.  (I have yet to try Panalure paper.  It is on my to-do
list; Volume XXIV, Chapter 17, page
183.  That's pretty near the top.)

In any event, I usually assume the "speed" of the paper emulsion is about 6,
and then depending on the subject
matter, my patience on that day, and my fear of under exposure, I make darn
sure I am getting enough light.  If I
were to reverse engineer my exposures, I would probably find that in most cases
I am treating the paper as if its
"speed" is around 4.

I toyed with several different developing methods before resorting to the
yellow filter.  In paper developer,
most RC papers with their incorporated developers develop far too quickly for
development by inspection.  Film
developers are a little softer and, if diluted, can give you time to pull out
the negative if necessary.  I even
tried developing incorporated-developer papers in a lye solution, but I hated
working with that stuff.

The f/360 camera to which I referred is a 120 degree panchromatic camera with a
4 x 11 inch negative on a 5 inch
radius of curvature.  It is great fun, especially as on-lookers gather around
during the 10, or so, minute
exposures.

Bob

p.s.  Thanks for all your informative help and suggestions over the years.  You
are a model citizen in this
community.