> P.S.  A QUESTION:
> About Margaret CHIU : I received your card with a TAIPEH (Taiwan) address on
> it but on the list on rahji.com site, the address is at CAMBRIDGE ,MA,
> USA...
> Which address I must send my card ??

Hey Jean,

Margaret goes to the Massachusetts College of Art with me and I suggested
that she join in on the swap since she's been doing work with photograms
this past year.  I figured her work would qualify since the requirement for
the swap is that it be "lenseless".  :)

Anyway, she sent her images while she was home in Taiwan during winter
break.. now she's back in school so the Cambridge address on the website is
correct.

Rob.