Hello,
My name is
Sam Tischler this is my first post to this list and i
have a relatively obscure question. (nothing is to
obscure for pinholers) I want to make color paper
negative in my pinhole cameras. I have ordered some
paper and I am trying to do some testing before it
gets here. (I am going to do this for a job on Friday)

I wonder if anyone else has done this and if so what
did you find the speed of the color paper to be in
relation to say tri-x or B&W paper. Any sugestions
would be most helpful.
Thanks
Sam