From: "R Duarte" <ra...@rahji.com>
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 9:51 PM
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] rahji.com swap list

hey everyone,

i haven't been subscribed to the mailing list for a while but i noticed that
people were starting to submit names/addresses to the swap page i had on
rahji.com last year around this time.  i'd imagine last year's list is out
of date so i made a new list for december 2002 just in case you all do
decide to use it.  go to the same address:
http://www.rahji.com/noindex/pinholexmas.php3

have fun!
rob

PS - email me directly with anything about this page if possible.. i don't
have much time to watch the actual mailing list these days.  :(

PPS - if you're one of the 2 people who added your address to the old list
in the past few days, do it again on the new list instead.