I just received this message from a non member and thought some of the folks on the list might be interested.

Hello.  I wanted to send this info to the list.  I will be publishing a
photo/digital imaging textbook in 2003. The contract is signed! I would
be interested in submissions of artwork and other related materials for
potential inclusion in the text and accompanying CD.

I will be on sabbatical for several months, away from this email
box.  Please mail submissions to Professor Tom Morrissey, PO Box 321,
Lincoln, RI 02865. If you want your materials returned a SASE is a must.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

James Kellar
Co-manager of the Pinhole Discussion List
http://www.???????/discussion/
pinh...@jameskellar.com