Ian McKee writes:

>  ... stuff snipped ...
> Calumet sells a set of twelve pinholes ranging from .0059" to .032". I
have
> mounted these on a 4" x 5" camera and shot the whole series at an
> arbitrarily selected bellows extension=focal length of 210 mm. With
each
> pinhole I get the same image and the same degree of sharpness.
>  ... stuff snipped ...

Give us more details.  What was your test subject?  Did you use film or
paper negatives?  How did you measure the sharpness?

I did a similar experiment with a set of commercial pinholes, on a 35mm
camera
mounted 100 mm from the film.  I photographed a resolution chart.  My
results were
that I could see the difference between different pinhole sizes.