From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????] On Behalf Of andy schmitt
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 6:25 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: RE: [pinhole-discussion] Polaroid pinhole.

either take an old Polaroid camera, remove the lens & put in a pinhole
OR
pickup a Polaroid back & "attach" it to some form of light tight
container
w/ a pinhole on it... It really is quite fun. I just came in from using
one...similar to the ones illustrated @ my old site
http://members.tripod.com/andycam1/aandyAP_c.html

Lots of fun..try it!
andy