--- S and C Graham Foto <scgrahamf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Im new to pimhole and have biult 2 cameras, now im
> working on a 4x5 bellows pinhole (full movements)the
> front standard will allow me to change lens boards.
>  has annyone biult a pinhole out of a view camera?just
> lookin for advise on this subject. thank you

Shannon -

Sure, I did.  Actually, I didn't have an extra lens holder, so I made one from
an aluminum pie pan.  I then attached my pinhole behind a larger hole in the
"lens holder" and I was off.  As I have numerous different-sized pinholes
within slide holders, I can select the proper size for the focal length I have
chosen.  The nice thing is that when one uses film holders, the pinhole camera
becomes less of a single-shot deal.

Cheers -

george

=====