Apologies for another statement referring to URL's where the new Casado
Camera can be seen.
The Site has experienced some problems when the provider was off-line
for some time.

This is a mirror URL :http://www.johndesq.com/dpr/casado
                      http://www.johndesq.com/dpr/hal
You will find all relevant information and Images in here.

As you all know Joaquin Casado's native language is spanish and he can
express himself very well in English I think. Above all he is a talented
Camera designer and needs no further introduction.

Therefore I do think it is not fair to say it mildly, complaining about
a Java prompt-box which caused confusion at an unnamed person in this
group.
This can happen, for some newbies only a URL can cause problems.
Having said this, a kind E-mail to Joaquin could have solved all
problems.
I do not see what Yahoo has to do with it!

As a Webmaster himself, he should know.
It is not " comme il faut" to denigrate this product (without even
seeing any Images) and criticize another Webmaster's work in public.

Happy Holidays,

JohnD.
Regards,
John D. esq