From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????] On Behalf Of Tom Miller
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:26 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] recent zoneplate image posted.

Hi Chip,

What a beautiful image.  The colors are amazing.

Is it a zone plate or pinhole?  My guess would be zone plate, but I'm
open to surprises.  Also, is this Portra VC film?  Were you using a
roll film back?  What was the exposure time?  I've had mostly poor
luck with Porta films except on the brightest of sunny days.

Tom

>Chip Renner wrote:

> I just posted an image taken last week of an old , soon to be
abandoned swiming pool in new jersey.I was real happy with the colors
& wanted feedback . It was taken with a Finney using kodak 160 asa
print film 120mm.I was thinking of selling the camera however I may
change my mind if I can get more results like this.here is the link
http://www.???????/discussion/upload/gallery2002.php?cmd=ma
x&start=&pic=chiprenner.jpg