hi everyone,

I am currently developing a series of workshops for
people wanting to create new work in an beautiful
environment, surrounded by other image makers.

The workshops would not focus on the technical side of
photography, but would focus more on making the work.

It would include seeing samples of other photographers
work, in slide form, book form, and actual print form.
As well as reviewing each partcipants work that they
bring to the workshop to share with us where their
focus has been and what they each wish to accomplish
during the workshop.

If any of you have held workshops of this nature I
would love to discuss the details with you so I am
well informed and have many ideas up my sleeve.

I will most likely have a pinhole weekend, but that is
only one of many different workshops. The main focus
is to bring any camera you wish to use and plenty of
film and to shoot shoot shoot, and have discussions,
reveiws, and support.

I'm going to set up a series of them in Big Sur for
next year.

I think the size should be limited to about 10 people
to keep it more intimate and workable!

so, any thoughts or links, or ideas would be greatly
appreciated!

Sincerely,

Catherine Just

=====
Catherine Just Photography
http://www.catherinejust.com

"Don't just state your intent, Live it." ~Jerry Seiner Jr.