Hello, Frazer Bryant here - New member from England.

Happy to have joined the Pinholevisions discussion list.
Looking forward to enjoying this superb site in the future.......

I hope this is an appropriate new member enquiry ?!

I have a few questions I wondered if anyone may be able to help me with ?

I wish to make pinhole images with an old Whole Plate camera.

The sheet Film size is 8 and a 1/2 inch X 6 and a 1/2 inch.
(I will be using paper negs.)

Q1  What Dia. pinholes should I use for a) wide angle, and
b) super wide angle images, and, what would be their corresponding f stops ?.

Q2  What would be the appropriate distances between negative and pinhole for
the above
pinholes ?.

Q3 Perhaps figures for 8 x 10 inch format might work OK ?
(as its quite close to 8 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches.)

Any information / pointers in the right direction will be greatly
appreciated.....

Many Thanks....Frazer Bryant.