Good morning everyone, my name is David Walters and
I'm a relative newcomer to this list and pinholing in
general. I have to say that I have learned so much
from lurking around the edges of the list and I've
finally got motivated and joined. I haven't much to
offer but my relative experience and a few photos, I
am presently working with a converted Polaroid 210 in
B/W- the color issues and exposures times with the 669
 series film has me primarily in B/W- into emulsion
transfers and a Canon EOS with pinhole body cap for
print. I had just got a Photoshop program and haven't
even started to scratch the surface of that but it has
endless potential for what I'm doing. Just wanted to
say hey and thanks for sharing your experiences, I've
learned so much already. David Walters