Thanks Andy and George for the virus information. I just returned from a week's vacation and had several email messages from friends referring to similar email I never sent. So, I especially thank George for his summary of the Bugbear virus. This is a really good example of the spoofing, as my computer hasn't even been on for 5 days!

regards,

- Gregg