Thanks for the ideas and the funny images, MM. Strange to see Picacho, AZ and
Reid Park in your collection, since we moved up here from Tucson a year ago.
Equally strange to see local places like Gray's Harbor also, since we are now so
close to them. I'll wave the next time we pass on the road.
  - John Edwards, Vancouver, WA
(finally, a use for that stack of Mintz containers)