Chuck Flagg wrote:

Hi All,
I had noticed that the list has been fairly quiet.  I for one have been busy
scanning negatives for my web pages, printing pinhole postcards to send,& trying
to hold down my teaching jobs!  I think we are feeling fall approaching and are
"gathering" stuff for the winter so we have things to do when it is cold. :-)
Today I spray painted 6 regular and two "spy" Altoids cans preparing to do some
experimenting with them.
So happy pinholing all!

~Chuck Flagg~

well,
since we all feel a little lonely when this list is quiet, I'd like to ad to Chuck's message that here in Brasil spring is approaching and I have lots of pinhole cameras to build!

hope you all are well, out and pinholin'

[]s
luish

--
http://www.ignore.com.br/pinhole