Hi all,

I'm the proud new owner of a Kurt Mottweiler studio Pinormaic 120 camera. I have been wanting for many years, and when I saw one on ebay I had to snap it up. Any way you can see a couple of examples at: http://www.jameskellar.com/jjkimage001.jpg and http://www.jameskellar.com/jjkimage002.jpg. I would like to hear from some other owners of the camera and see some of there work. Any body out there own one of Kurt's cameras. BTW you can learn more about Kurt's cameras at: http://www.cnsp.com/mdesign/default.htm#Anchor.

James

James Kellar
Co-manager of the Pinhole
Discussion List