Well, I simply drilled a 1/4 inch hole into my bodycap. Then stuck my smallest needle through a piece of black 'rosco cinefoil' and pasted that to the inside of the body cap. I have a manual Yashica FX-3 S. Its meter responds pretty well to the pinhole opening, especially outdoors. I mostly shoot Fuji Neopan 1600, and some high speed color negative film. They all work great and I have made big, mural enlargements from some of those images. When it comes to pinhole work, I like to 'go with the flow' and leave my traditional photo worries behind.

Good luck!

chris

I am wondering if any of you more experienced people on the list can
help me with this minor challenge. I will like to mount a pinhole on a
bodycap and put it on one of my EOS bodies.