Hello
I made the images on 35mm film and then had them enlarged at boots the
chemist because I don't have access to a darkroom..
so they aren't that big, only 5x4.
I have started to use 120 film so I can print my pictures bigger.
I have made some larger images on paper in a camera I made out of a tube that
is 86cm tall and 40cm in diametre, but I have never contact printed them, or
any other images for that matter, this is because I develop the pictures in
my bathroom, with is quite small. I would be interested in learning how to
contact print
is it easy?
does it work with normal VC photo paper.
what do you use for a light, can you do it without an enlarger.
I think I am going to try cyanotypes so I can make prints without expensive
darkroom equipment.

Ben