Folks,

on monday, 19th.augusto, I'll arrive in NY for a week. I'll take part in
the InSEA's Congress, of art teaching, showing on thursday, the
22, my Project for art teachers, in a long presentation, at the
Marriot Hotel, on 12:00 pm. Our presentation will show a little of
my experience in photography teaching, including pinhole.

I'm not sure anyone, not registered at the Congress, can watch the
presentation, but if would be possible, that will be a pleasure to
meet anyone from the list. My cell phone is 91058110, from Brazil
(I'm not sure it will be work in NY), and my e-mails anita@arte-
educar.art.br and arteeducad...@hotmail.com.

regards from Brazil ('til sunday)

   Ana Maria Schultze
São Paulo - SP - Brasil
  Projeto Arte-Educar
an...@arte-educar.art.br
     uin 1457876

Conheça a lista de discussão sobre arte-educação: