I have been trying to get a pinhole camera from the site listed below with out any luck. The last thing that I heard was that the company was doing some sort of reorganization and that my camera would be coming soon. That was a couple months ago, and my last few emails have gone unanswered. They have not taken any money from me and in fact the last time I heard from them they were giving me a great deal because it had taken them so long to get me my camera. I would get in touch with them before I ordered any thing off the web.

James