Haven't tried it myself, but I guess it would work:

in your darkroom , you place a transparent ruler somehow in your enlarger
and mark the mm-steps on a paper.
Then placing the pinhole-plate in the enlarger, you see if its round and get
an approximation of the size.

Perhaps you might get an exact measuring doing some maths on the enlargers
height etc - but thats' beyond my skills for sure.

/peter