  From: Ann King
  To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
  Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 5:40 AM
  Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Sharpness in Closeups

  Hi:
  Uploaded my first photos to Gallery 2002 Jul 5 and would be interested in
feedback.  I'm pretty new to pinhole photography and have a couple of questions
concerning closeup photos. Does the optimum pinhole size for a given focal
length (pinhole to film plane) produce the sharpest image for closeups?  Also
does the focal length itself affect how close you can be to the subject and
still produce good (pinhole quality) sharpness?  Thanks, Terry King