Hi everyone,

I thought I'd mention that the Viewpoint Gallery in Sacramento,
California, has put the images from their "Photography's Full Circle --
The Pinhole Perspective" up on their website:

  http://www.viewpointgallery.org/

This is the show that was juried by Eric Renner and Nancy Spencer, and
features their work, that of Martha Casanave and Linda Pearson, and 54
of 136 international entries.  It's up until July 19th, and while I was
hoping to get out to see it tomorrow, I will probably not get out there
until the reception/presentation on the 13th.  (Sacramento is a 2-3 hour
drive from San Francisco, depending on traffic.)

The exhibit got a writeup in the Sacramento Bee yesterday:

  http://www.sacbee.com/content/lifestyle/story/3405092p-4433203c.html

You couldn't really call it a review, but I think it will be good
publicity for the show.

Thought y'all might want to know.

--Eric