Hi David:

I like to use the Luminos SW-Art single weight matt paper for paper negs as
it is real thin and fits in 4x5 sheet film backs, etc.  This paper has to be
ordered direct from Luminos in New York, 1-800-Luminos.  It is a fibre based
paper and I rate it at about ASA 8 and develop in D-72 developer which I mix
up from scratch.  It is similar to Dektol.  I use it 1:2 or 1:4 .  This paper
is very thin and please handle with care as it will wrinkle rather easily if
handled too rough.  Hope this helps.  I also use this same paper in the
Bromoil process.

Joe Besse
http://members.aol.com/joebesse/Bromoil/JB.html

In a message dated 6/22/02 11:14:29 AM,