A good solution to deal with proper development after a reciprocity-adjusted exposure is to use a compensation developer like Accufine. I expose HP5+ sheeet film and develop close to the indicated times for EI 800 and the results are well detailed, if slightly flat negatives and print on Forte Fortezo #3 paper or something similar. The theory is that compensation developers exhaust themselves in the highlights while continuing to develop up the shadow areas. I use Accufine replenisher to keep the solution active and have been using the same solution for almost a year now - not a bad thing when you have a well and septic system rather than municipal water/waste systems, no spent developer to deal with. TMax R.S. also is good in that regard, if you want the higher contrast negatives that TMY & TMX are prone to give and their lesser reciprocity adjustments.