Hi everyone,

I just put some pinhole works online into a small (modest) gallery that is not
complete as for the moment there is no text or anything except photos. Say a
rough site.

Most of them are pure pinhole work with hand color work after darkroom work,
while some have been corrected with Adobe Photoshop (just color correction to
fit the screen gamma) as I didn't include any ICC profile the photos may look
very
different from a screen to another. I noticed some that small points which are
invisible (or don't exist on paper proof become visible on some screen with
saturation not deep enough. This is due to the fact that every image has been
scanned
at a scale of100% then adjusted by changing the resolution, not the scale. In
fact some of them have been enlarged, and small spots too. On my working screen
everything is ok, no spot.

I wish to find some time later to add a page concerning my boxes and complete
some pages into sections with texts relating to some images (rather litterature
than technical).

I hope some of you will like the site. I'll welcome any comment or point of
view about it. Enjoy
Jean-Louis

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/multimage/pinhole_adventures/