I saw the news about it on TV. Would love to see it in real life.
Incredible!
-achal

-----Original Message-----
From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????] On Behalf Of Patrick
Barrett
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 8:12 AM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Very large format...

I hesitate to push this further off topic but...

Speaking of very large format, did anyone get a chance to see the
exhibit
(first in New York and then elsewhere) of the life-sized Polaroid prints
of
many of the survivors of the World Trade Center attacks?

Quite an exhibit and quite a camera used.

  --Patrick

>From: John Edwards <e...@mindspring.com>
>To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
>Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Very large format...
>Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 00:37:23 -0700
>
>And he got the #@$&% thing for $100.??  - I'd trade either of my cars
for
>this big boy.
>Anybody who thinks they are into large format should go look at this
pic.
>-Reminds me of
>the monster that was used to make some railroad mural shots long ago.
>    - John, Vancouver, WA
>
>Gregg Kemp wrote:
>
> > I wonder why his prints are so small?  he must use a reducer instead
of
>an enlarger...
> >
> > ;-)
> >
> > - Gregg