thanks all for your information.

Building a developing tube seems quite easy and cheap compared to ready tubes. I've taken 6x6 film pinhole photos with my modified Holga and the tonal range is much better than the paper negatives. But now as it looks like I may be able to develop sheet film after getting developing tubes, I'm sure going to use it. After doing some inquiries there's at least one shop here in Tampere that sells Kodak T-max sheet film, so I don't have to order the film from who knows where. The price is though multiple compared to paper negatives.

thanks

-matti
mjkos...@koti.soon.fi